Full Width CSS

Greetings to you,

Group Director & CFO of
Lloyds Banking Group United Kingdom
25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN
www.lloydsbankinggroup.com

Greetings to you,

My name is Karem Prem KP, I am a solicitor at law/investment adviser to your late relative. Your late relative left behind a Cash deposit in a capital and investment security account along with properties, I would like to discuss with you regarding making this claim since he is related to you going by the lineage, surname and country of origin.

Please get back to me on my private email: pproject275@gmail.com for further details. To facilitate the process of this transaction, urgently forward to me Your full names, Telephone, Address, Age, Marital status, Occupation.

I will be expecting to hear from you.

Regards,
Karem Prem.

Post a Comment

0 Comments