Full Width CSS

Hello Dear, I Need Your Assistance To Invest In Your Country,

Greeting My Dear Friend,

My Name is Mr. Salem Mohamed from Damascus Syria, and I have now resigned from the government. I am a member of an opposition party government in Syria,

I need a foreign partner to enable me to transport my investment capital and then relocate with my family, honestly I wish I will discuss more and get along. I need a partner because my investment capital is in my international account. Am interested in buying Properties, houses, and some tourist places, or any business ideal you know that we can invest in your country, my capital for investment is ($16.5Million USD).

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance and I decided to contact you directly to ask you if you know any Lucrative Business Investment in your Country I can invest my Money since my Country Syria Security and Economic Independent has lost to the Greatest Lower level, and our Culture has lost forever including our happiness has been taken away from us. Our Country has been on fire for many years now.

If you are capable of handling this deal Contact me for more details i will appreciate it if you can contact me immediately.

You may as well tell me a little more about yourself. Contact me urgently to enable us to proceed with the business.

I am waiting for your response,

Sincerely Yours,
Mr.Salem Mohamed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments